For Kiddylicious, it goes without saying that your personal information is treated confidentially, taking into account all relevant provisions of the applicable privacy legislation, such as but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”.
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data in the framework of different applications (websites, sales, etc.) provided or operated by us or on our behalf.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The legal entity which is responsible for the processing of your personal data and who will act as data controller is:
- Global: Lotus Bakeries Schweiz, Neuhofstrasse 24, 6340 Zug (Switzerland) with registered company number CHE-105.424.218.
- Australia: Symington’s Australia PTY Ltd. PO Box 5387, Pinewood, Victoria 3149
- South Africa: Guri SA (Pty) Ltd, trading as Candid Baby, Unit 1 Rodium Industrial Park, Strijdom Park, JHB, 2169
- France: Service consommateurs France – 9 bis, Place du Château – BP 80119 – F-59559 Comines cedex
How and on which legal grounds will we process your personal data?
Depending on your specific situation, you can find below an overview of the personal data which will be processed, the legal ground(s) and purpose(s) of the processing, if they will be transferred, and the applicable retention periods:
A. Consumer questions, complaints and comments
We offer our consumers the possibility to submit any questions , complaints or comments with regard to Kiddylicious products via our website. The following data is collected, stored and processed:
- Name (any first and last names as supplied)
- Email address
- Message text
- IP address
The processing of the data is exclusively for processing your concern , complaint or comment. Your data will be stored for as long as needed to treat your request, and will be deleted after 13 months afterwards. In exceptional circumstances, and only for complaints, the data may be archived for 5 years. Your data may be disclosed to another affiliate of Kiddylicious for the purpose of further investigation of your question or complaint. You can find our affiliates on our corporate website (www.lotusbakeries.com). For transfer to our affiliates we provide appropriate safeguards. This processing is based on our legitimate interest to improve our services.
B. Commercial relationship management
Within the framework of our commercial activities, and more specifically related to the management of our (potential and actual) clients and (potential and actual) suppliers, it is possible that we receive or collect personal data.
The processing of the data is exclusively for managing our business relationships and is therefore based on our legitimate interest. We will always take your privacy rights into account. Your data will be stored for 10 years after the end of our business relationship and will be subject to continuous monitoring.
Your data may be disclosed to another affiliate of us when this is useful in our B2B relationship. You can find our affiliates on our corporate website (www.lotusbakeries.com). For transfer to our affiliates we provide appropriate safeguards.
Protection of your personal data
We have a set of technical and organizational security measures in place to protect your personal data against unlawful or unauthorized access or use, as well as against accidental loss or damage to their integrity. These measures have been designed taking into account our IT infrastructure, the potential impact on your privacy and the costs involved and are in accordance with current industry standards and practice.
Your personal data will only be processed by a third party if that third party agrees to comply with those technical and organizational data security measures.
Please consult our elaborate
Relating to your personal data you have the following rights:
- You can always request information about your personal data collected, stored and processed by Kiddylicious. To receive this kind of information you need to prove your identity (for example by sending us a copy of your ID).
- If your personal data stored by Kiddylicious is incorrect, you can of course apply for a correction.
- You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data (for example, while the accuracy of your personal data is being checked).
- You may require us to erase any data concerning you (except in some cases, for example when we have to save your data to prove a transaction or when required by law).
- In case the processing is based on your consent, you may revoke your consent to the storage and processing of your personal data.
- If you do not agree with the way Kiddylicious is processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swiss Federal Data Data Protection and Information Commissioner. https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Who to contact if you have any questions or requests
For any questions, requests or complaints concerning the application of this Policy or to exercise your rights, as described in this Policy, you may contact us at:
dpr.Schweiz@lotusbakeries.com. If you prefer, you can write to us at Lotus Bakeries International und Schweiz AG, Neuhofstrasse 24 , 6340 Baar(Switzerland).
Changes to our Policy
We keep our Policy under regular review and we will place any updates on this webpage. This Policy was last updated on October 2022.