SNOW GLOBE SURPRISE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter is: The Kids Food Company Ltd.
Employees of The Kids Food Company Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Due to the nature of the game and prizes available, players must be over the age 18 years old to play.
Route to entry for the Snow Globe Surprise competition and details of how to enter are via KiddyliciousUK Facebook page and Kiddylicious.com
Starting date for entry is 1st December 2017 and closing date for entry will be 17.00 on 24th December 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The prize for each winner and prize draw to be allocated at random to winners over the 24 day duration of the competition are as follows:
- 3 x Prosecco Picnic Christmas Hamper – Hampers will be distributed to winners within a reasonable amount of time after the prize has been won.
- 5 x Family Photo Shoot with Venture Photography – Photo shoot vouchers to the value of £45 will be distributed to winners within a reasonable amount of time after the prize has been won. Any other expenses incurred as a result of the photo shoot are at the cost of the winner
- 30 x Kiddylicious meal and goodie boxes and plastic lunchbox (subject to stock availability) – Goodie Boxes will be distributed to winners within a reasonable amount of time after the prize has been won.
- 50 x Personalised Animal Name Breakfast Set Personalised Animal Name Breakfast Sets will be distributed to winners within a reasonable amount of time after the prize has been won.
- 50,000 x Little Bistro meal donations to FareShare charity – A Little Bistro meal will be donated on your behalf to FareShare (charity number: 1100051). Meals will be donated in stages, but all 50,000 will be donated by 30th April 2018.
- 20,000 x Extra Shakes of the Snow Globe.
Prizes are consumed at the winner’s own risk. The Kids Food Company cannot be held responsible for any outcome of the consumption of prizes.
Prizes can only be distributed to UK mainland ONLY.
Each player will be automatically entered into our prize draw to win a family stay at Chessington World Hotel (2 adults & 2 children) in February 2018. The prize value is capped at £200 and any other expenses incurred are at the cost of the winner. Please Note: This package includes entry to Chessington Zoo and Sea Life Centre. The main theme park is closed during this time.
We will announce the winner of the prize draw on Tuesday 2nd January 2018. The winner will be selected at random.
Prize may vary from image shown (to be distributed to winners at random). You will be contacted within a couple of days of winning to confirm the delivery details for your prize.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at any time. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
All prizes will be awarded at random throughout the period of the competition.
The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will send the prize via courier (DPD or Royal Mail). It is the winner’s responsibility to re-arrange delivery if not at home to receive prize.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Kiddy HQ, 152 Station Road, Amersham, Bucks, HP6 5DW.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Kiddylicious and not to any other party.