Here are some of our favourite baking creations made by Kiddylicious fans using our tasty snacks.
We love hearing how you use our products in your cakes, muffins, flapjacks and more. If you have a yummy recipe using our snacks then head over to our Facebook page to share your recipes and pictures.
- 6oz butter
- 6oz sugar
- 6oz gluten free flour – we’ve used Doves Farm self-raising
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3oz butter
- 3oz icing sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180’c
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the flour, eggs and baking powder and mix everything together well.
- Spoon the mixture into cake cases and bake for 20 minutes until golden. Leave to cool.
- Top with butter cream and sprinkles. Add the googly eyes and Kiddylicious strawberry wriggles to complete your spider cakes.
- Banana Crispie Tiddlers
- Banana Bites
- Blackcurrant & Apple Smoothie Melts
- Banana Bread Muffins with Banana Crispie Tiddlers & Banana Bites! For the butter cream I crushed up some Blackcurrant & Apple Smoothie Melts and piped on as roses.
- Apple Crisps
- some buttercream icing
- plain sponge cakes
- We made Wriggle cakes and also used Apple crisps. We made plain sponge cakes and then whisked up some buttercream icing and decorated them into elephants, mice, spiders, rabbits and butterflies using our favourite Kiddylicious treats!
- Kiddylicious Ravin Raisins
- raspberry crispy tiddlers
- Peppa Pig muddy puddle cake mix, however we added Kiddylicious Ravin Raisins, a fresh banana mashed (instead of the water) and raspberry crispy tiddlers to the mix to add some healthiness to it.