Full Time, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
5 days per week, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Are you a fantastically organised yet creative? Brimming with fresh ideas and full of ambition? Then we’d like to speak to you. Ideally you will have some food, retail and social media experience, and be able to hit the ground running in assisting the marketing managers in implementing on and off-line marketing campaigns. You will have a strong digital background and understand the power of social media, copy and making content appropriate for various channels (e.g. translating a facebook campaign to twitter).
• Your role will cover everything form administrative tasks,
• competitor tracking and analysis
• helping to pull together monthly presentations reporting on marketing successes
• Sourcing branded merchandise, as well as campaign appropriate blogger and press packs etc
• Writing briefs for advertising and social media content – be involved with content creation across social media, website and newsletters.
• Activating the content calendar with scheduled posts.
• Writing and briefing digital newsletters
• Proactive Mums army and blogger engagement
• Social media engagement with our fans
• Briefing and managing competitions including sourcing and sending of prizes
• Keeping the Website up-to-date
• Assist the Marketing Manager and other members of the marketing team as required.
• Keen interest and knowledgeable about retail brand marketing & social media
• Relevant marketing degree
• Experience of using wordpress preferred.
• you will ideally have at least 2 years proven experience and have a good understanding of marketing values.
• You will be customer orientated, be an excellent communicator and have the ability to multi-task.
• Hard working, resilient and ‘can do’ approach
• Fun and outgoing
• Keen to learn and develop at pace
• Excellent organisational and communication, skills required,
• Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficient.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Creative and enjoys working in fast-paced environment.
• Must be proactive, flexible and able to handle multitude of projects at one time.
• A positive, eager-to-learn attitude is key.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-moving company undergoing rapid growth within the industry. So, if you would like to apart of that then do get in touch.