Full Time, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Office based role in Amersham (2 minute walk from the station), 5days per week, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
This award-winning Kids Snacks Company, the second largest business in their product sector and with further plans to expand, this is a fantastic time to become part of the vibrant and innovative team.
PRINCIPLE JOB PURPOSE:
The Quality Manager will work closely with the Technical Manager to set the tone for high quality and performance excellence in all areas and activities ensuring compliance with the technical policies, procedures and specifications.
• You will have 3-5 years’ experience, with proven capabilities within a quality management role or similar.
• Managing internal QA systems and supplier quality audit schedules, maintaining documentation and compiling reports to ensure product specifications are adhered to through all stages of development and production.
• Liaise with customers on any technical queries, providing support to resolve potential issues whilst working with internal teams including NPD and Technical to minimise potential risks or complaints.
• You will drive product quality improvements making sure that product specifications include appropriate quality attributes and a quality contract.
• You will identify Quality System weaknesses and change as necessary to strengthen, maintain and improve instructions and procedures.
• Prepare and report quality KPI’s to senior management.
• Have a comprehensive understanding of QMS as well as knowledge of microbiological standards, HACCP and Allergens.
• Experience of dealing with the major Retailers including Tesco
LOCATION: Office based role in Amersham (2 minute walk from the station), 5days per week, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
REPORT TO: Managing Director
AUTHORITY OVER: No direct reports
In addition, you’ll be confident and articulate with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve issues and implement improvements in a timely manner. You must also have great team management skills coupled with the credibility to influence and support your key customer base. There may on occasion be some travel to manufacturing sites.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual with a solid technical / quality track record within the food manufacturing industry. You will also be a holder of a food science / technology or related degree with relevant experience of QMS.
A full permanent right to work in the UK is required.