UK Commercial Assistant
5 days per week, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Support UK sales team in delivering commercial targets, through proactive organisation and management of retailer and Kiddylicious admin.
• Record and track weekly sales (EPOS) data for UK customers – and report back to team on performance and trends.
• Management of UK retailer sales forecast (excel).
• Track and submit retailer promotional forms
• Completion of retailer new line forms
• Management of retailer joint business plan (JBP) excel templates
• Management of Kiddylicious admin eg: product spec sheets
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Educated to degree level is preferable. IT / Maths / Accounting degree subjects would be of a strong advantage.
• High level of numeracy. Confidence with solving complex data problems
• Advanced level of proficiency in Excel. To include advanced formulas, and ideally V-Look ups and Pivot tables.
• Additional proficiency in PowerPoint also of benefit
KEY PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Strong organisational and administrative skills
• A pro-active common sense approach
• Attention to detail
• Strong communicator and team player
The above contains the main outline of your duties. However, in an organisation such as The Kids Food Company, it is inevitable that tasks may arise which don’t fall within the remit of the above list of Key Tasks. Employees are therefore required to respond with a flexible approach when tasks arise which are not specifically covered in their job profile. Should an additional responsibility become a regular part of an employee’s job, the Job Profile will be amended to include this.