We are in Coop and Lloyds Pharmacy!
19th July 2019
We are pleased to announce that our YUMMY snacks are now available in Coop and Lloyds Pharmacy!
We have launched 5 of our delicious snacks in Coop, ranging from 7 to 12 months (and beyond!). These snacks are:
• Apple Biscotti – suitable from 7 months, tasty and perfect for little ones developing their pincer grip.
• Veggie Straws – our popular, award-winning Veggie Straws have hollow centres and a clever tube shape, making them easy to hold, and also helping littles ones who are working on their hand to mouth coordination. These are suitable from 9 months.
• Smoothie Melts – All three of our Smoothie Melts – Strawberry & Banana, Blackcurrant & Apple and Banana, Mango & passion Fruit – are suitable from 12 months. They are dairy, egg, nut and gluten free and also make up 1 of your little one’s 5 a day.
There are 7 of our snacks in Lloyds Pharmacy, ranging from 6 months to 12 months:
• Blueberry Wafers – Our Wafers are suitable from 6 months and make the perfect snack for weaning. Not only are they easy for little hands to hold, have a special melt in the mouth texture and are great for comfort teething gums.
• Strawberry Fruity Bakes – Our Strawberry Fruity Bakes are made with whole wheat flour and filled with real fruit. They’re soft and delicious with absolutely no added sugar.
• Cheesy Stars – Our Mini Cheesy Stars are fun, savoury, star-shaped crackers; perfect for small hands learning to self-feed.
• Cheesy Straws & Veggie Straws – Just like the Veggie Straws, our Cheesy Straws are suitable from 9 months and have the same tube shape with the hollow centre. Our straws are a fun , tasty snack and great for encouraging self-feeding.
• Apple Biscotti
• Strawberry & Banana Smoothie Melts
Our snacks are the ideal solution for keeping your little one topped up, as they’re perfect to pop in your bag for when you’re out and about. At Kiddylicious we make it easy by ensuring our snacks come in portion controlled packs. We make it simple – one pack represents one portion, so you don’t need to worry about your little one having multiple servings by mistake.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
How to handle your little one's fussy eating phase
How do you handle fussy eating in your baby or toddler? How do you ensure your child is getting all…
How to introduce seasonal weaning foods in spring & summer
As the seasons change and the weather gets warmer, what does that mean for our weaning journey? Kiddylicious sat down with our…
How to keep little ones hydrated in warmer weather
Keeping your baby hydrated during those warmer months is vital, and there are some key signs to look out for…
Baby teeth and why they’re so important by The Mummy Dentist
Everything you need to know about teething We’ve got all the tooth truths: from myth busters and top tips…