Kiddylicious was built on the firm belief that great taste is the key to developing a positive attitude to food in later life. So, we work hard to develop yummy, nutritious options that are specially created for weaning babies, tiny tummies and growing children.
- Taste is at the heart of everything we create
- Our finger foods encourage little ones to feed themselves
- Our allergen-friendly range means that there’s something for everyone
- Portion-controlled snacks to ensure that parents are giving their little ones just the right amount
- We innovate non-stop – we push ourselves to introduce new options and greater variety for parents
We’re proud to say that Kiddylicious is now:
- The #1 UK Baby Snacks Brand with 32.3% market share (Source: Kantar Worldpanel, Value Share Category 52 w/e 18/04/2021)
- Kiddylicious is also the #3 Baby Food Brand in the UK (Source: IRI, Value Sale, 52 w/e 15/05/2021).
- Part of the Lotus Bakeries Natural Foods family of brands
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Exec to work on campaigns encompassing digital, shopper marketing. Alongside living our T.O.P. values (Teamwork, Open Dialogue and Passion), here are the most important things we’re looking for from you:
- Experience working in a brand team, where you have been involved in creative thinking and through the line campaigns.
- Passionate and people focussed – able to excite others both internal and external to the business about what you’re trying to achieve, and to nurture and develop your own team.
- Dynamic and effective, able to prioritise quickly in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong negotiating skills and persistence despite obstacles.
- A blend of brave, gutsy creative brainpower and practical attitude – you have amazing ideas but can also foresee what will work best in execution
- Excellent at building external relationships
- Strong project management skills –able to manage multiple stakeholders to deliver a great result
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company and to put your entrepreneurial skills to the test. You’ll report into the Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with the other Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate is a digital native who wants to make a difference.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager on digital marketing campaigns and media partnerships from start to finish, delivering to the highest standard.
- Lead Shopper Marketing campaigns
- Implement the social media strategy, execution and evaluation
- Drive website performance and email database
- Own consumer insights surveys with the Mums & Dads Army
- Be a continual source of new ideas that can bring our brands to life and also be practically delivered
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our agencies and media partners
- Input to the long term Marketing strategy
Flexible Depending on individual experience